Textron Steel & Alloys offers an extensive collection of Duplex Steel S32205 Sheets Plates and Coils, where our quality checkers review these products on certain restrictions to rule out every option of imperfection. These Duplex Steel S32205 Sheets has improved localized corrosion resistance than Stainless Steel 316L and Stainless Steel 317L, and the steel are functional in the industrial fields such as chemical plant, seawater pump, seawater desalination plant, etc. Our Duplex Steel S32205 Sheets are generally used in Oil and Gas Industries: such as in Pipe, Vessels, Pumps, Valves, Wellhead Machinery, Subsea Machinery, Heat Exchangers, Separators, and so on. These Duplex Steel S31803 Plates resists sulfide chloride and stress corrosion atmospheres. Meanwhile, these Duplex Steel S32205 Plates are as well being offered in different sizes and shapes to our customers.
Textron Steel & Alloys is one of the prominent manufacturer and distributor of these Duplex Steel S32205 Coils, which has been found to be effective and versatile filler for dissimilar welds. Our Duplex Steel S32205 Coils is readily welded to carbon steel, alloy steels, or low carbon austenitic stainless steels using for the filler metal a low – carbon austenitic stainless steel with molybdenum content intermediate to the two dissimilar metals. Forging temperature for these Duplex Steel S31803 Slatting Coils should be 1100 Degree C – 1250 Degree C, where re – heat the same as often as necessary and cool in still air.
- Corrosion resistant
- Accurate dimensions
- Can sustain high pressure & temperature load
- Rust proof finish
- Smooth transition from flange thickness to pipe
- Ensure excellent stress distribution
|Standard||ASTM A240 / ASME SA240|
|Thickness||1.0mm – 200mm|
|Width||1000mm – 3000mm|
Material & Grade :
|Duplex Steel :
Grade: UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Chemical Composition :
|S32205||0.030 max||2.00 max||1.00 max||0.030 max||0.020 max||22.0 – 23.0||3.0 – 3.5||4.50 – 6.50||0.14 – 0.20||63.72 min|
Mechanical Properties :
|Grades||Density (g/cm 3)||Density (lb/in 3)||Melting Point (°C)||Melting Point (°F)|
|S32205||7.805||0.285||1420 – 1465||2588 – 2669|
Other grades also available :
|Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 316, 316L, 316H, 310, 310S, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
Carbon Steel :
Grade: WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, INCOLOY 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
We Export To :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bangal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.