Textron Steel & Alloys is one of most trutsed supplier,exporter and distributor of ASTM A312 TP304L. ASTM A312 TP304L Pipe specification covers seamless, straight-seam welded, and heavily cold worked welded austenitic stainless steel pipe intended for high-temperature and general corrosive service.Our offered ASTM A312 TP304L Seamless Pipes furnished in the heat-treated condition in accordance with the required heat treating temperature and cooling/testing requirements. ASTM A312 TP304L pipe supplies to a wide range of customers across a diverse range of industries. These industries include process, hydraulics, pneumatics, chemical, petrochemical, water, marine, pump and many more.We supply high quality ASTM A312 TP304L stainless steel pipe that is sized, cut, and finished according to your exact specifications,ASTM A312 TP304 Pipe is available with ODs from 0.250″ to 8.000″ with wall thickness from 0.020″ to 0.250″.
304/304L/304H stainless steel is a T 300 Series Stainless Steel austenitic. It is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy. TEXTRON is a leading supplier and exporter of Stainless Steel 304/304L/304H Pipe & Tube. We provide Stainless Steel 304/304L/304H Pipe & Tube as per the requirements of our customers and deliver quality products on time.
These evaluations of austenitic 304/304L/304H Pipes & Tubes are the most adaptable and broadly utilized stainless steels. They display fantastic corrosion imperviousness to an extensive variety of destructive situations. Sort 304 and 304L evaluations of Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes show great machinability and have superb weld-capacity attributes with or without the expansion of filler metals.
- Corrosion resistant
- Accurate dimensions
- Can sustain high pressure & temperature load
- Rust proof finish
- Smooth transition from flange thickness to pipe
- Ensure excellent stress distribution
|Standards||304 – ASTM /ASME A/SA 213 / 249 / 269 / 312 / 358 CL. I to V
304L – ASTM /ASME A/SA 213 / 249/ 269 / 312 / 358 CL. I to V
304H – ASTM /ASME A/SA 213 / 249 / 269 / 312 / 358 CL. I to V
|Seamless 304/304H/304L Pipes & Tubes||1/2″ NB – 16″ NB|
|ERW 304/304H/304L Pipes & Tubes||1/2″ NB – 24″ NB|
|EFW 304/304H/304L Pipes & Tubes||6″ NB – 100″ NB|
|Certifications||IBR AND NON IBR|
|Schedule||SCH 10 – SCH XXS|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / EFW/ Fabricated / LSAW Pipes|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
Material & Grade :
|Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 316, 316L, 316H, 310, 310S, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
|304||0.07max||2.0max||0.75max||0.045max||0.03max||min: 18.0 max: 20.0||min: 8.0 max: 10.5||—|
|304L||0.03max||2.0max||0.75max||0.045max||0.03max||min: 18.0 max: 20.0||min: 8.0 max: 12.0||0.10 max|
|Grade||Tensile Strength ksi (min)||Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min)||Elongation %||Hardness (Brinell) MAX||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX|
(BTU/h ft. °F)
(in x 10-6)
(psi x 106
°F x 10-6
|at 68°F: 0.285||9.4 at 212°F||28.3 at 68°F||28||9.4 at 32 – 212°F||0.1200 at 68°F to 212°F||2500 to 2590|
|12.4 at 932 °F||39.4 at 752°F||10.2 at 32 – 1000°F|
|49.6 at 1652 °F||10.4 at 32 – 1500°F|
Thermal Expansion (min/in)-°F
|Thermal Conductivity BTU/hr-ft-°F||Specific Heat BTU/lbm -°F||Modules of Elasticity (annealed)2-psi|
|at 68 °F||at 68 – 212°F||at 68 – 1600°F||at 212°F||at 932°F||at 32 – 212°F||in tension (E)|
|0.285||9.2||11.0||9.4||12.4||0.12||29 x 106|
Other grades also available :
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, INCOLOY 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Carbon Steel :
Grade: WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
We Export To :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bangal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.