As an acclaimed undertaking of the business, Textron Steel & Alloys are included in offering an unfathomable exhibit of Stainless Steel 310 Pipes and Tubes as a maker, exporter, stockiest and supplier to our local and worldwide customers. Customers can profit the whole range at sensible costs. In the interim, our offered 310/310S Stainless Steel Pipes and Tubes (also known as WNR 1.4401/1.4404/1.4571 Pipes and Tubes) are broadly utilized as a part of various businesses.
The whole scope of UNS S31600/S31603/S31635 Pipes and Tubes is very acclaimed by our customers, inferable from its toughness and sturdiness. Regarding national and worldwide nature of crude materials, we likewise offer these SS 310/310S Pipes and Tubes in altered sizes and thicknesses according to particular requests by our regarded customers at business sector driving costs.
310 stainless steel is a T 300 Series Stainless Steel austenitic. It is defined as a Chromium-Nickel austenitic alloy. Textron Steel & Alloys is a leading supplier and exporter of Stainless Steel 310/310S Pipe & Tube. We provide Stainless Steel 316/316L/316Ti Pipe & Tube as per the requirements of our customers and deliver quality products on time.
We can help supply all of the Stainless Steel ASTM 310 Seamless Pipe for use in the oil or natural gas industries. Seamless Tubes / Welded Tubes of premium quality is supplied by Textron Steel & Alloys, per ASTM A 213, ASTM A 269 and ASTM A 511. Not only we stock standard sizes and grades of Seamless tubes in Stainless Steel SS304 & SS316, but we also do maintain huge inventories of Alloy Steel based pipes in 304H, 309/S, 310/S, 317/L, 321H, 347H, Alloy 20, Duplex 2205, Duplex 2507, Alloy 200/201, C276, Alloy 400, Alloy 600, Alloy 625, Alloy 800H, Alloy INCOLOY 800HT, 254SMO, AL6XN and others. Stainless Steel ASTM 304H Seamless Pipe, the pipe shall be suitable for bending, flanging, and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding.
- Corrosion resistant
- Accurate dimensions
- Can sustain high pressure & temperature load
- Rust proof finish
- Smooth transition from flange thickness to pipe
- Ensure excellent stress distribution
|Standards||310 – ASTM /ASME A/SA 213 / 249/ 269 / 312 / 358 CL. I to V
310S – ASTM /ASME A/SA 213 / 249 / 269 / 312 / 358 CL. I to V
|Seamless 310/310S Pipes & Tubes||1/2″ NB – 16″ NB|
|ERW 310/310S Pipes & Tubes||1/2″ NB – 24″ NB|
|EFW 310/310S Pipes & Tubes||6″ NB – 100″ NB|
|Certifications||IBR AND NON IBR|
|Schedule||SCH 10 – SCH XXS|
|Type||Seamless / ERW / EFW/ Fabricated / LSAW Pipes|
|Form||Round, Square, Rectangular, Hydraulic Etc|
|Length||Single Random, Double Random & Cut Length.|
|End||Plain End, Beveled End, Threaded|
Material & Grade :
|Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 316, 316L, 316H, 310, 310S, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
|SS 309||SS 310||SS 310S|
|Ni||14 max||19 – 22||19 – 22|
|Cr||23 max||24 – 26||24 – 26|
|C||0.20 max||0.25 max||0.08 max|
|Mn||2 max||2 max||2 max|
|Si||1 max||1.50 max||1.50 max|
|S||0.030 max||0.03 max||0.03 max|
|P||0.045 max||0.045 max||0.045 max|
|SS 309||SS 310||SS 310S|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 89900 , MPa – 620||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515||Psi – 75000 , MPa – 515|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 45000 , MPa – 310||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205||Psi – 30000 , MPa – 205|
|Elongation||45 %||35 %||35 %|
|SS 309||SS 310||SS 310|
|Density||8.0 g/cm3||8.0 g/cm3||8.0 g/cm3|
|Melting Point||1455 °C (2650 °F)||1454 °C (2650 °F)||1454 °C (2650 °F)|
Other grades also available :
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, INCOLOY 800HT
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Carbon Steel :
Grade: WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Grade : WP 1, WP 5, WP 9, WP 11, WP 12, WP 22, WP 91
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
We Export To :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bangal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.