Textron Steel & Alloys is a known supplier of SS 310 / 310S Sheets Plates Coils , which is offered in customized shapes for our clienteles. Stainless Steel 310 Sheets has resistance to hot corrosion, along with strength and toughness at cryogenic temperatures. Due to its relatively high chromium and nickel content, Stainless Steel 310 Plates is superior in most environments to 304 or 309 stainless. Meanwhile, Stainless Steel 310 Coils is often used in Annealing Covers, Combustion Tubes, Fire Box Sheets, and so on. SS 310 Sheets is also used in furnace parts, heat exchangers, heating elements, kiln liners, auto exhaust parts, boiler baffles, refinery, chemical processing equipment and food processing equipment.
The high chromium content – intended to increase high temperature properties – also gives SS 310 Plates good aqueous corrosion resistance. Stainless Steel 310S Sheets is a carbon version of Alloy 310, and sometimes used for very specific corrosive environments, such as urea production. Also, Stainless Steel 310S Plates is a lower carbon version of SS 310 and less prone to embrittlement and sensitisation in service. Stainless Steel 310S Coils also finds usage in cryogenic applications with low magnetic permeability and toughness down to -450 Degree F (-268 Degree C). Overall SS 310S Sheets is an excellent choice for various applications ranging from furnace components to burner tips, which further has a maximum dry air service temperature of 1100 Degree C. SS 310S Plates has excellent corrosion resistance at normal temperatures but is primarily designed to perform at high temperatures.
Alloy 310S Sheets has oxidation resistance to 2000 Degree F, moderate strength at high temperature, strength and toughness at cryogenic temperatures, resistance to hot corrosion, and so on. The higher alloyed stainless steels like 310S Stainless Steel Sheets generally have excellent strength at elevated temperatures along with outstanding resistance to creep deformation and environmental attack. Because of its high chromium and moderate nickel content, 310S Stainless Steel Plates is resistant to sulfidation and can also be used in moderately carburizing atmospheres.
- Corrosion resistant
- Accurate dimensions
- Can sustain high pressure & temperature load
- Rust proof finish
- Smooth transition from flange thickness to pipe
- Ensure excellent stress distribution
|Standard||ASTM A240 / ASME SA240|
|Thickness||1.0mm – 100mm|
|Production||Hot-Rolled (HR) / Cold-Rolled (CR)|
Material & Grade :
|Stainless Steel :
Grade: 304, 304L, 304H, 309, 309S, 316, 316L, 316H, 310, 310S, 317, 317L, 321, 347, 904L
Chemical Composition :
|Chromium||24.0 min.-26.0 max.||24.0 min.-26.0 max.||24.0 min.-26.0 max.|
|Nickel||19.0 min.-22.0 max.||19.0 min.-22.0 max.||19.0 min.-22.0 max.|
|Carbon||0.25||0.08||0.40 min. – 0.10 max.|
Mechanical Properties :
in 2 in.
|psi (min.)||(MPa)||psi (min.)||(MPa)||% (min.)||(max.)|
Other grades also available :
Grade: Nickel 200, Nickel 201
Grade: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718
Duplex Steel :
Grade: UNS F44, F45, F51, F53, F55, F60, F61
Carbon Steel :
Grade: WPB , WPBW, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPH 60, WPHY 65 & WPHY 70
Grade: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy INCOLOY 800HT,Incoloy 825
Grade: Hastalloy B2, Hastalloy B3, Hastalloy C22, Hastalloy C276, Hastalloy X
Grade: Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr5, Gr7, Gr11
Grade: Monel 400, Monel K500, Monel R-405
Product Usage & Application :
- Useful in Paper & Pulp Companies
- Useful in High Pressure Applications
- Useful in Oil and Gas Industry
- Useful in Chemical Refinery
- Useful in Pipeline
- Useful in High Temperature Application
- Useful in Water Pipe Line
- Useful in Nuclear Power Plants
- Useful in Food Processing and Dairy Industries
- Useful in Boiler & Heat Exchangers
Why Choose Us :
- You can get the perfect material according to your requirement at the least possible price.
- We also offer Reworks, FOB, CFR, CIF, and door to door delivery prices. We suggest you to do deal for shipping which will be quite economical.
- The materials we provide are completely verifiable, right from raw material test certificate to the final dimensional statement.(Reports will show on requirement)
- e guarantee to give a response within 24hours(usually in the same hour)
- You can get stock alternatives, mill deliveries with minimizing manufacturing time.
- We are fully dedicated to our customers. If it will not possible to meet your requirements after examining all options, we will not mislead you by making false promises which will create good customer relations.
Tests we carry out (including both Destructive and Non-Destructive) :
- Positive material recognition
- Mechanical examining like tensile, Elongation and reduction of area.
- Large-scale test
- Chemical examination-Spectro analysis
- Firmness test
- Pitting protection test
- Small tests
- X-ray test
- Impact analysis
- Eddy current examining
- Hydrostatic analysis
- Prompt test
- Packing is quite important especially in a case of international shipments in which consignment pass through various channels to reach the ultimate destination, so we put special concern regarding packaging.
- We pack our goods in numerous ways based on the products. We pack our products in multiple ways, such as,
- Carton boxes
- Wooden pallets
- Wooden boxes
- Wooden crates
We Export To :
Kazakhstan, Algiers, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Dakar, Ghana, Uganda, Mozambique, Iraq, Subra al-Haymah, Australia, Yaoundé, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kampala, Benin, Ethiopa, Kuwait, Luanda, Abu Dhabi, Peru, Sudan, Colombia, Nairobi, Turkey, Russia, Khartoum, Kano, UAE, Bahrain, Cape Town, Trinidad and Tobago, Dar es Salaam, Nigeria, Antananarivo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, London, Douala, Lebanon, Tunisia, Ouagadougou, Mogadishu, Harare, Mbuji-Mayi, Qatar, Zaria, Soweto, Omdurman, Angola, Alexandria, Dubai, Yemen, Casablanca, Africa, Oman, Giza, Kinshasa, Bamako, UK, Houston, Accra, Algeria, Argentina, Cairo, Chine, Kolwezi, Hong Kong, Abidjan, Vietnam, Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Maiduguri, Canada, Port Harcourt, Singapore, Egypt, Venezuela, Freetown, Ibadan, Iran, Fez, Malaysia, Mexico, Cameroon, New York, Indonesia, Italy, Azerbaijan, Israel, Conakry, Brazil, Democratic Republic of the Congo, New Zealand, Morocco, Jordan, United States, Thailand (Bangkok), Cyprus, Sri Lanka, Rabat, Bulawayo, Kaduna, Durban, Colombo, Germany, Lubumbashi, Lagos, Brazzaville.
We Supply To :
Tripura, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Andhra Pradesh, Pune, Ambala, Maiduguri, Buxar, Puducherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Bhiwadi, Surat, Mizoram, Manipur, Delhi, Bangalore, Kerala, Ballia, Jamalpur, Chennai, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Indore, Patna, Agra, West Bangal, Ranchi, Durg, Bilaspur, Raipur, Satpura, Malwa, Kanpur, Dehradun etc.